Bone & Spine Institute at Sharda Hospital is a highly acclaimed center of excellence providing empathetic and innovative medical care and treatment to patients with orthopedic & spinal conditions. The center prides itself of offering world class diagnostic, treatment and emergency facilities as well as comprehensive rehabilitation, research and training.
The Institute specializes in the area of joint replacement surgeries and Pediatric bone and spine surgeries. It is managed by a team of knowledgeable and expert orthopedic surgeons with extensive experience in dealing with all orthopedic disorders, from minor bone problems to critical joint replacement, spinal surgeries, fracture treatments, and trauma care.
The Bone & Spine Institute is committed to put patients first and enhance the stature of health in the community. This ideology makes it one of the most preferred centers for bone & spinal care in the country giving hope to every patient by healing mind, body and spirit.
- Joint Replacement
- Spine Surgery
- Trauma & Fracture Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Pediatric Orthopedic
- Inpatient beds segregated into preoperative, post operative, and infectious cubicles
- Dedicated Orthopaedic Operation Theatre
- Allogeneic Decal Bone Bank
- Specialized Intensive Care Unit
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Unit
- Laminar Airflow, Image Intensifier, and AO instrumentation
- Pneumatic & Electric Drill System and Electric Tourniquet System
- Diagnostic & Operative Arthroscopy Equipment
- Midas Spine Pneumatic Drill System
- Joint Replacement Equipment