The Institute of Dental Sciences at Sharda Hospital is focused on providing comprehensive and personalized oral care to patients. The institute specializes in dental services including general care, cosmetic dentistry and dental implants. The sub-specialties of Dental Sciences are Maxillofacial Surgery, Prosthodontics, Periodontics, Endodontics, Oral Medicine & Radiology, Orthodontics, and Paedodontics.
The institute uses high-tech medical equipment and technology to facilitate quality treatment and immediate care. From complicated dental surgeries to aesthetic makeovers, the institute houses a team of specialized doctors and trained staff who efficiently look after the patients.
The synergy of innovative healing procedures and empathetic care make it a center of unparalleled excellence. The institute prides itself of restoring smiles and confidence of patients.
- Replacement of lost teeth
- Removal of tumours of the jaws and face
- Cosmetic correction of the face and jaws
- Treatment of fractures of the jawbone.
- Cosmetic teeth corrections
- Tooth extraction
- Dental implants
- Pediatric dentistry serving the population from birth till adolescence
- Provision of radiographs
- Digital X-rays
- General ward
- Private ward
- IOPA machines
- Conventional and digital OPG
- Lateral cephalogram
- FOV scans