The Department of Nephrology at Sharda Hospital excels in providing dynamic patient care and comprehensive treatment plans for all kinds of kidney diseases. It is especially recognized in Delhi-NCR for brilliant results in ABOi transplants where a matching donor is not available.
The consolidated effort of the trained team of healthcare givers is enhanced with the availability of state-of-the-art equipment. The hospital offers 24*7 services for ICU, Dialysis and Sustained Low-Efficiency Dialysis with positive results. The nephrology specialists are committed to provide better care to the sick and resolve their problems with empathy.
The department deploys latest innovations and clinical therapies, advanced diagnostics, comprehensive pre- & post-operative support to diminish the chances of infection. The team of driven individuals strive to keep ‘patient-first’.
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Urological Malignancies
- Congenital Urological anomalies
- End Stage Renal Disease
- 24*7 Dialysis services including ICU Dialysis and SLED(sustained low- efficiency dialysis) Hemodialysis.
- Daily OPD Services
- Percutaneous Kidney Biopsy
- Permcath insertion
- A-V Fistulla
- PTFT Graft.
- Renal transplantation prograM to be started soon.
- Full-fledged Dialysis unit that offers Training program to students.
- High-qualified Faculty involved as guest speakers in various National and Inernational CME.
- State of Art Dialysis unit
- The best in Quality Six beds organ transplant ICU.