The Department of Minimal Access Surgery offers excellent care and treatment before and after surgery for major and minor problems including removal of gallbladder stones, CBD stones, removal of appendix, repair of all hernias, treatment of cancer, ENT, etc. The Institute performs MIS procedures such as neurosurgery, Sports Medicine, Spine surgery with precision and efficiency.
The department also performs Minimum Endaural Surgery, Indoequro surgeries like Pyelolithotomy and TURP, and ESWL (Extracorporeal Shockwave Lithotripsy). The department is fully equipped with modern facilities, including modern treatment strategies and research.
The department presents an unparalleled model of care by ensuring patient safety and satisfaction and aiming to increase access to minimally invasive procedures.
- Open Surgery
- Hernia Repairs
- MRM- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- Abdomino Perineal Resection
- Telescope with video camera
- TV monitor
- Providing hands-on training to upcoming surgeons for minimal access surgery.
- Well-read trainer who provides training and knowledge to undergraduate and graduate students
- Regular surgical workshops
- 24X7 Emergency and Trauma Care
- Well-equipped to handle mass casualties
- Endoscopic machine