Dr. Abad Khan
Senior Consultant, Department of Cardiology
4.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Department of Cardiology|
- Internship from J.N. Medical College Hospital, Aligarh
- Trainee Resident (Junior Resident) Internal Medicine from J.N. Medical College Hospital, Aligarh
- Qualified Cardiologist (DM Cardiology) to work in any of the superspeciality centre with good ICU setup as well as CCU setup
- besides a well functioning Cardiac Cath Lab.
- MBBS and Intership from JNU Medical College & Hospital, AMU, Aligarh
- MD (Internal Medicine) from JNU Medical College & Hospital, AMU, Aligarh
- Senior Registrarship from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- DM (Cardiology) from Sher I Kashmir, Institute of Medical Sciences, Srinagar
- Eight months experience as CCU Incharge.
- One year experience in Cath Lab.
- One year experience in EPS/Pacing Lab.
- Won first prize in "Advanced ECG and Electrophysiolgy" quiz by Padamshree Dr. Balbir Singh in 2013.
- Participated in Annual Conference of Indian Society of Physician (CZ-APICON 2014).