Dr. Mohit Kumar Mathur
Assistant Professor, Paediatric Surgery
4.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
Dr. Mohit Kumar Mathur is working as a Consultant paediatric surgeon at Sharda Hospital. He has completed his MCH in Paediatric surgery. Utilizing his skills, he has performed over 1000 paediatric and adult surgeries with a fabulous success rate. He has many awards and publications to his name in the past.
- MBBS (SMS,Jaipur)
- MCH (MAMC,New delhi)
- Has performed more than 1000 adult surgeries till now of emergency and routine. These cases included all forms of Hernia, Hydrocele, Lap/Open appendicectomy, Lap/open cholecystectomy, Pyelolithotomy etc.
- Has performed more than 2000 cases . These cases included all forms of neonatal operations like laparotomy for NEC perforation, anorectal malformation, tracheoesophageal fistula, removal of foreign body bronchus, congenital diaphragmatic hernia, Idiopathic hypertrophic pyloric stenosis, intestinal atresia, posterior urethral valve etc.
- Well versed with management of several other common elective operations and managing them with minimally invasive technique wherever indicated like, pediatric hernia, undescended testis, VATS, interval appendicectomy, diagnostic laparoscopy for recurrent abdominal pain etc.
- Extensive experience in managing pediatric surgery OPD, and in-patients with their specific preoperative and postoperative requirements.
- Strong inclination and expertise towards pediatric laparoscopy, FB Bronchus removal and pediatric urology.
- Attended the PG surgical skill course conducted by PG MED Education Cell MAMC and won the appreciation prize in Laparoscopic skills.
- Awarded Red & White Bravery award for exceptional courage in 1993.
- Was Member of organizing committee for Thalassemia awareness programme “PRAYATAN” in 2002 at SMS jaipur.
- Participated in Reilly on World AIDS day on 1st Dec 1999 and received certificate of appreciation by Govt of Rajasthan.
- Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons – India (IAPS)
- Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons – India (PESI)
- Delhi Chapter of IAPS
- IAPS and PESI
- Mathur MK, Aggarwal SK, Ratan SK, Sinha SK. Laparoscopic assisted transanal pull-through for Hirschprung’s disease: Comparison between partial and near total laparoscopic mobilization of rectum.JIPS March 2014, Vol 19 Issue 2 Page 70-75 (pubmed)
- Ratan SK, Goel G, Sobti P, Khurana N, Mathur M, Sinha SK, Aggarwal SK. Colonic Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumour Presenting as Intussusception. APSP J Case Rep 2013 May 21; 4(2): 19
- Ratan SK, Dhua A, Sinha SK, Mathur MK, Rao S, Aggarwal SK .Acquired non- specific cicatrizing inflammation causing pyloric stricture & gastric outlet obstruction in infancy- report of a case. Tropical Gastroenterology, October - December, 2013 Volume 34 Issue 4. (pubmed)
- Sinha SK, Dhua A, Mathur MK, Singh S, Modi M, Ratan SK. Neural tube defect repair and ventriculoperitoneal shunting: indications and outcome. J Neonat Surg 2012; 1: 21(pubmed)
- Kalsi R, Mathur MK, Gill NS, Dutt P. Halitosis-an update IOSR Journal of Dental & Medical Sciences Vol.16,Issue 1, Ver.8, January.2017
- Nazia N, Shruti J, Mathur M, Suveer S.Technique of extubation in congenital diaphragmatic hernia-an interesting case. International of Anaesthesiology, pain management,intensive care & resuscitation.ISSN 1607-8322