Dr. Nazia Nazir
Associate Professor, Anesthesiology, Pain Clinic and Critical
4.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Anesthesiology, Pain Clinic and Critical|
Dr. Nazia Nazir is working as an associate professor at School of Medical Sciences and Research, Sharda Hospital for the past 8 years and 5 months. She has a combined experience of 9 years and prides herself on being a hardworking and dedicated professional. She believes in the power of excellence in the field of medicine and loves to work in a competitive and motivational environment. In the long term, she aims to have a thorough understanding of Anesthesia practices so that she can excel in patient care services.
|M.S. (Anesthesia, Sher-I Kashmir Inst. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar J& K)||2010|
|M.B.B.S (Govt. of Medical College, Srinagar|
- One year rotatory Internship in the S.M.H.S. Hospital, Srinagar, J&K.
- Six months experience in the field of Radio diagnosis as House-Officer in the S.M.H.S.Hospital, Srinagar,J&K.
- Three years working experience as a post graduate in Deptt. of Anesthesia and Critical Care, S.K.I.M.S., Soura, Srinagar, J&K.
- 6 months working as Anesthesiologist in JKGovt Health Dept. District Hospital Chadoora.
- Senior Resident Anesthesia (05/01/2011-09/10/2012), SMS&R, Sharda University, Greater Noida, U.P.
- Assistant Professor Anesthesia (10/10/2012-30/11/2016), SMS&R, Sharda University, Greater Noida, U.P.
- Associate Professor Anesthesia (01/12/2016- Till Date), Sharda University, Greater Noida, U.P.
- Presented a poster in “Indian Society of Anesthesiologist- Delhi chapter Conference”, April 2012, Delhi.
- Attended BLS/ACLS training workshop in Dharamshila hospital, 2013.
- Presented paper in “Research Society of Anesthesiology and Clinical Pharmacology Conference”, October 2014.
- Member of Indian Society of Anaesthesiology
- Member of Research Society of Anaesthesiology & clinical pharmacology
- Thesis topic of “Does Tramadol Wound Infiltration Offer an Advantage over Bupivacaine for Post-Operative Analgesia in Children following Herniotomy or Orchidopexy.”
- Comparative Evaluation of Tramadol Wound Infiltration over Bupivacaine for Postoperative Analgesia in Children Undergoing Inguinal Herniotomy and Orchidopexy. Journal of Medical Sciences 2011; 14(2):52-55.
- A comparative study of effect of dexmedetomidine in dose of 0.7μg/kg and clonidine in doses of 2μg/kg as premedication before general anaesthesia. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences. 2016 Aug;4(8):3365-3369.
- Randomized controlled trial for evaluating the analgesic effect of nalbuphine as an adjuvant in supraclavicular block under ultrasound guidance. Anesthesia Essays and Research.
- A prospective randomized control study comparing classic laryngeal mask airway with Guedel’s airway for tracheal tube exchange and smooth extubation. Anesthesia Essays and Research. 2016 Volume 10 | Issue 3
- A Randomized Controlled Trial Study on the Effect of Adding Dexmedetomidine to Bupivacaine in Supraclavicular Block Using Ultrasound Guidance. Ethiopian Journal of Health Sciences. 2016; 26(6):561-566.
Letter to Editor
- Technique of extubation in congenital diaphragmatic hernia – an interesting case. Anaesth, Pain & Intensive Care 2017;21(1):117-118.
- Self-knotting of a nasogastric tube. Anaesth Pain & Intensive Care 2017;21(2):280-281