Dr. Vivek Kumar Pathak
Assistant Professor, ENT and Head & Neck Surgery
4.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||ENT and Head & Neck Surgery|
Dr. Vivek Kumar Pathak is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of E.N.T. and Head & Neck surgery. He has 7 years UG & PG teaching experience. At Sharda Hospital, he performs all aspects of E.N.T surgeries. He has a keen interest in micro-ear surgery and endoscopic sinus surgery as well as in academics also.
M.S. (E.N.T -Srimanata Shankardeva University)
M.B.B.S. (Dibrugarh University)
|Experience||Number of Years|
|Assistant Professor (School of Medical Sciences & Research, Sharda Univ.)||1 Yr|
|Senior Resident (School of Medical Sciences & Research, Sharda Univ.)||3 yrs|
- Max Planck Research Award-2015 in ENT By International Agency For Standards And Ratings USA.
- Europian Rhinology Society
- American Rhinology Society
- Association of Otorhinolaryngologits India, UP State AOI, NEBAO
- Treatment of Haemangioma of E.N.T and head and Neck Region with Inj. Polidocanol-Case Study- National Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and head and Neck Surgery, Vol-1(10) No. 1 April 2013
- Unusually large styloid producing neck swelling-case report- National Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and head and Neck Surgery,Vol-1(10) No. 2, August 2013
- Hearing loss among school students: A cross sectional study- International journal of contemporary medicine. (January 2014).
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Mastoid Antrum And Attic Extending to Middle Cranial Fossa - Sch J Med Case Rep 2015; 3(2): 172-176.- Dr. Sunil Kumar Bhadouriya , Dr. Sushil Gaur, Dr. RohitSaxena, Dr. Sanjeev Kumar Awasthi , Dr.Vivek Kumar Pathak , Dr. MamtaBisht .
- Large Pledmorphic adenoma of Palate- Elixir Physio& Anatomy 79 (2015) 30236-30237
- Dr. Sunil Kumar Singh Bhadouriya , Dr.Sushil Gaur, , Dr. Vivek Kumar Pathak,
- Dr MamtaBisht, Dr. Rohit Saxena.
- Clinicopathological Study of Carcinoma Larynx –Int J Pharm Bio Sci 2015, 6(2): (B) 251-259
- Dr. Shiv Kumar Raghuvanshi Dr. Sunil Kumar Singh Bhadouriya Dr. Sushil Gaur And Dr. Vivekkumar Pathak.
- Rnino-orbito-cerebral mucurmycosis with maggots in a neglected diabetic patient IJOHNS July 2017
- A comparative study between conventional and endoscopic DCR IJOMS 2012
- Factors affecting outcome in Endoscopic DCR IJOMS 2012
- A Case report on bilateral sino-nasal inverted papilloma IJOMS 2011
- A case report on bilateral antrochoanal polyp Ijohns
- Sino-nasal polyposis a clinicopathological study : an institutional study
- Rare presentation of sinonasal malignant melanoma
- Management of residual perforation following myringoplasty an institutional study
- Myringoplasty our institutional experience over 4years perspective study.