Dr. Hiten Kalra
Professor, Advance Dentistry & Dental Surgery
4.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Advance Dentistry & Dental Surgery|
Dr. Hiten Kalra joined Sharda Hospital in December 2006 with the inception of School of Dental Sciences and has been a part of it since then. Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics are his core areas of specialization and he has also been an ideal mentor when it comes to dental pedagogy. He holds the membership of some very reputed organizations like Indian Dental Association, Indian Orthodontic Society, and more.
His nuggets of wisdom have proven to be testified with the 8 published research papers in various international & national journals
Having a teaching experience of 12 years with keen interest in academics, research projects and clinical innovations.
- Chaired scientific sessions in various Speciality Dental Conferences.
- Masters of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.) : Orthodontics and DentofacialOrthopaedics: SDM College of Dental Sciences, Dharwad Karnataka : 2002-2005 (with 1st rank in the institution
- Cleared the Diplomate Indian Board Of Orthodontics Part I.
- Contributor to the book “Viva-voce for final year students-Kriti Gupta” by Jaypee Publications
- External examiners for Under graduate and Post graduate examinations in various Government and Private Dental Colleges.
- Certified Invisalign Provider.
- Certified Damon User.
- Indian Dental Association
- Indian Orthodontic Society
- Lingual Orthodontics Society
- Academy of Oral Implantology