Dr. R.P. Tripathi
HOD, Department of Radio-Diagnosis
4.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Department of Radio-Diagnosis|
|Languange||Arabic ,Assamese ,English ,Hindi ,Norwegian|
|Specialization||Non- Invasive Imaging|
Dr. R.P. Tripathi is the HOD at Department of Radio Diagnosis, Sharda Hospital pertaining to the experience of more than 34 years in the field of Radiology. MD/Ph.D. Guide and Co-Guide, he has been actively involved in basic and clinical research in the field of Non-invasive imaging. Having trained in mammography, multi-nuclear spectroscopy, he has been awarded by the Hon'ble Prime Minister of India for excellent work in the field of Imaging Sciences. Dr. Tripathi spent the last three decades with a focus on the development of new techniques and application of existing and new protocols in specific disease conditions, i.e. congenital diseases, oncology, Musculoskeletal, Infection imaging and Neurocognitive studies. He has also won many respected awards and has a number of memberships that shows his keen interest in Radio-diagnosis.
- As Senior Specialist Radiologist, Ministry of Health working at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi (Jan 1994 - 1999)
- As Specialist Radiologist, Ministry of Health, Sultanate of Oman. (Dec 1987 - Dec 1983)
- As Senior Specialist Radiologist with Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, India (Mar 1984 - Dec 1987)
- As Specialist Radiologist at National Hospital (Rikshospitalet) Oslo, Norway. Undertook specialized training in Neuroradiology, Cardiac Radiology & Ultrasonology (Mar 1982- Feb 1984)
- As Specialist Radiologist under Ministry of Health, Government of India. Worked in C.G.H.S., New Delhi and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (July 1979 - July 1982)
- As Senior Resident/Registrar (Radio-diagnosis) with Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, India. (Jan 1979 - July 1979)
- As Junior Resident Post Graduate (Radio-Diagnosis) with All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India (July 1976 - Dec 1978)
- As Senior House Surgeon (General Surgery & Orthopedics) with Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi (July 1975 - June 1976)
- As Senior House Surgeon with Christian Medical College (CMC) Hospital, Vellore, India. (Apr 1975 - June 1975)
- As Rotating Internee with Assam Medical College Hospital (Jan 1974 - Jan 1975)
- Taught undergraduates in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India from July 1976 to December 1978.
- Taught undergraduates at Dr. RML Hospital, Safdarjung Hospital and University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi from Jan 1979 to March 1987
- No. of National operations by IRIA and NAMS and national awards by president of India
- Hon'ble Prime Minister of India for excellent work in the field of Imaging Sciences.
- Vishist Chikatsa Ratan Puraskar 2012 and Chikatsa Ratan Award 2014 by Delhi Medical Association.
- WHO Fellow at the University of California - San Francisco, Mallinkrodt's Institute of Radiology, St. Louis, USA
- German Cancer Research Centre, Heidelberg, Germany Westmead Hospital Sydney, NSW, Australia
- Indian Radiology and Imaging Association
- Indian Medical Association
- Delhi Medical Association
- Neurology Society of India
- Indian College of Radiology & Imaging
- Academy of Ultrasound Imaging and Medical Diagnostic Society