Dr. Radhika Gupta
Reader, Advance Dentistry & Dental Surgery
4.5 out of 5
Patient Satisfaction Ratings
|Department||Advance Dentistry & Dental Surgery|
Dr. Radhika Gupta contributes to dental pedagogy at SDS, Sharda Hospital on the position of Reader. Her overall work experience is over 6 years wherein she has earned an enviable reputation in the field of dentistry, serving at different positions. She has been an active Member of Indian Society of Periodontology for a long time now. She completed BDS from M.S. Ramaiah Dental College, Bangalore (RGUHS) in 2006 and MDS from V.S. Dental College, Bangalore (RGUHS) in 2010.
Her excellence and command over different medical procedures of dentistry are depicted in 6 of her publications released in prestigious national journals.
6 years 8 months
Member of Indian Society of Periodontology
- Radhika Gupta, Vidya Chandavarkar, Sushama R.Galgali, Mithilesh Mishra. Chlorhexidine, A medicine for all the Oral Diseases. Global Journal of Medical and Public Health. Vol 1(2) April 2012; 43-48.
- Radhika Gupta, Sushama R. Galgali, Shweta Bali, Sadaf Nishat. Cementum- Is it An Inactive & Unresponsive Tissue? Bhavnagar University’s Journal of Dentistry. Vol 2(3) Sept 2012.
- Radhika Gupta, Sushama Galgali, Radhika M.Bavle, Vidya Chandavarkar. Evaluation of thickness of Cementum of periodontally diseased teeth of non- diabetic patients & type 2 diabetic patients: A scanning electron microscopic study. Journal of Indian Society of Periodontology Vol 17, Issue 5 Sept-Oct 2013
- Vidyadevi Chandavarkar, Mithilesh Mishra, Deepak Bhargava, Sangeeta R, Radhika Gupta, Ritika Sharma. An insight into cytopathology of odontogenic tumors: A review. Global Journal of Medicine and Public Health. Vol 3 (3) 2014.
- Vidyadevi Chandavarkar, K.Uma, Mithilesh Mishra, Sangeeta R, Radhika Gupta, Ritika Sharma. Ameloblastoma: Cytopathologic Profile of 12 cases and Literature review. Journal of Cytology, July 2014, Vol 31, Issue 3: 161-164.
- Radhika Gupta, Anshuman Dwivedi, Uttam Kumar. Vaccines against Periodontal Diseases: A Myth or Reality. Guidant 2015; 8(7): 10-13.